What are the 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels?
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee comes in five different trims: the Latitude, Latitude Plus, Limited, off-road ready Trailhawk, and luxurious Overland. Find out what sets these trims apart and see which one is best for Ft. Worth crossover SUV fans.
Learn More About Jeep Cherokee Trims in Arlington, TX
The new Jeep Cherokee model line ranges from the approachable Latitude to the line-topping Overland. Explore a selection of standard features of each trim:
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude – $23,995 MSRP
- 7″ Touchscreen with Apple Carplay and Android Auto Connectivity
- Automatic Xenon Headlights
- 60/40 Split-Folding Rear Seats and Folding Front Seat with Storage
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus – $26,495 MSRP
- Keyless Entry and Ignition
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited – $30,375 MSRP
- Nappa Leather-Trimmed Seating
- 8.4″ Touchscreen Display
- Power Adjustable Front Seats
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk – $33,320 MSRP
- Active Drive II with Active Drive Lock AWD
- Hill Ascent and Descent Control
- Tow Hooks and Skid Plates
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee Overland – $36,275 MSRP
- Standard 3.2L V6 Engine with 271 hp
- Nine-Speaker Audio System
- Zebrano Wood-Accented Steering Wheel
Contact Classic CDJRF to learn more about the well-reviewed 2019 Jeep Cherokee. You can even schedule a test drive, and then apply for financing online before visiting our showroom just minutes from Grand Prairie, TX.
More from Classic Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT
There are five different Jeep Wrangler model configurations available for 2019, so drivers have a variety of ways to tackle the toughest terrain around Mansfield. From the affordable Sport to the off-road ready Rubicon, you’re sure to find a trim level with distinct style but the same legendary Jeep performance capability. Which Jeep Wrangler model…
Although your Jeep Wrangler is designed to handle off-roading with ease, there are plenty of Jeep Wrangler accessories available right here at Classic Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT that allow you to customize your ride to meet your driving demands. With options like a roof-top cargo carrier or Wrangler air-intake snorkel, you can have a Jeep Wrangler that is perfectly…
Anyone looking for Herculean capability will naturally ask themselves this question: how much can RAM trucks tow? Maximum ratings are high all the way from the RAM 1500 half-ton to the heavy-duty RAM 3500, and we’ve put together a quick towing capacity of Ram trucks overview to help you decide which one will best suit your…
Contact UsView Inventory If you’ve recently purchased a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM vehicle you might be asking yourself a few questions. What is Uconnect®? What exactly does Uconnect® do? Simply put, it’s the technology platform available on CDJR models that offers features ranging from navigation to entertainment, to hands-free calling and messaging. If…
The 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee has a 7,200 pounds towing capacity and additional features to make towing a breeze. Drivers in need of a capable SUV with excellent towing specs will find what they are looking for in 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Explore all four of the Grand Cherokee engines, and their towing capacity, below….