2021 Jeep Cherokee Feature Updates and Special Edition
The Jeep Cherokee has continued to hold the title of being the most capable midsize sport-utility vehicle and the 2021 model is set to continue this legacy. With an athletic design that is both refined and modern, the 2021 Cherokee offers unmatched capability, style, and convenience.
This guide from Classic CDJRF is going to give you an overview of what 2021 Jeep Cherokee feature updates are coming, including a new special edition model. Get a closer look at the 2021 Cherokee below.
Read more: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Concept Overview
Jeep Cherokee New 2021 Features
For the 2021 model year, the Jeep Cherokee is bringing a range of new standard features across the lineup. Each 2021 Cherokee model will now include Blind-Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path Detection, Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking, LaneSense Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist, and rain-sensing wipers as standard equipment.
This year’s model lineup has added a new trim level to the mix, creating a new lineup which consists of the Latitude, Latitude Plus, Latitude LUX (new), Trailhawk®, and Limited models. Each Cherokee trim level is bringing a new range of standard features to their resumes. The following features are now standard in their respective trim level:
- Latitude – Heated exterior mirrors, integrated turn signals on exterior mirrors, and power front windows with one-touch up/down feature.
- Latitude Plus – Heated steering wheel, heated front seats, windshield wiper deicer, and remote start.
- Latitude LUX – Nappa leather seats, heated front seats, power front seats, heated steering wheel, windshield wiper deicer, and remote start.
- Trailhawk® – Heated steering wheel, heated front seats, windshield wiper deicer, and remote start.
- Limited – Dual-pane panoramic sunroof, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go, auto high-beam headlamps, ParkSense front/rear park assist with rear stop, and Parallel/Perpendicular Park Assist with Full Stop.
Jeep Cherokee 80th Anniversary Edition
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee lineup is bringing an 80th Anniversary Edition model which is based on the Latitude LUX model. This special edition model will bring the following exclusive features to its build:
- Dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- 19-inch wheels with Granite Crystal finish
- Power front seats with lumbar
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Remote start
- Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen radio
- 7-inch full-color thin-film transistor (TFT) display
- Premium leather seats with Light Tungsten accent stitching
- Anodized Gun Metal interior accents
- Black headliner
- Berber floor mats
- Commemorative exterior badging
The team at Classic CDJRF is committed to keeping readers up to date on all things automotive, including 2021 Jeep Cherokee feature updates. Stay tuned to the Classic CDJRF blog for more Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, and Fiat updates. Visit the Classic CDJRF inventory to view our current lineup of in-stock vehicles in Arlington, TX.